She is kind and compassionate to her son, going as far as to not only be verbally encouraging, but also secretly aided him in his constant attempts to overthrow the kingdom of Enchancia, which includes stealing the Amulet of Avalor. This means stealing it from the young, Princess Sofia, who is always nice and friendly to Cedric, being close to something of a friend for him. She has come to appreciate this from Sofia, and has been hospitable to her, but she never forgets what must be done, even to how it would hurt Sofia and the kingdom. She is not necessarily evil, herself; she is simply does this to not only support Cedric, but to get at Goodwyn, who is too self-righteous.
- Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess (portrait)
- Sofia the First
- 102. "The Big Sleepover" (portrait)
- 104. "Cedric's Apprentice"
- 119. "Princess Butterfly" (portrait)
- 206. "Enchanted Science Fair" (portrait)
- 210. "Sofia the Second" (portrait)
- 213. "Mystic Meadows" (portrait)
- 219. "The Curse of Princess Ivy" (portrait)
- 220. "The Leafsong Festival" (portrait)
- 307. "Cedric Be Good"
Total appearances: 11.
- ↑ "Cedric's Apprentice", season 1, episode 4.
- ↑ "Cedric Be Good", season 3, episode 7.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Gerber, Craig (September 24, 2015). "They're in love but Goodwyn can be too self-righteous. Winnifred is only "evil" to support Cedric's dreams--and poke at Goodwyn.". Twitter. Retrieved March 27, 2017.