- This article is about the episode. For the event, look here.
|"The Enchanted Feast (episode)"|
| Season 2, episode 1|
|Airdate:||April 4, 2014|
|Writer:|| Craig Gerber|
Michael G. Stern
|Director:|| Jamie Mitchell|
Mircea Kyle Mantta (co-director)
"Four's a Crowd"
"Two Princesses and a Baby"
Insert details here.
- Princess Amber
- Prince James
- King Roland II
- Queen Miranda
- Princess Snow White (only appearance; cameo)
- King Magnus
- Emperor Quon (no lines)
- Princess Jun (no lines)
- Prince Jin
- Empress Lin-Lin (no lines)
- King Nasir (no lines)
- Queen Anya
- Princess Leena (no lines)
- Princess Maya (no lines)
- Prince Khalid (no lines)
- Snow White's stepmother (only time mentioned)
Connections to previous eventsEdit
- Cedric attempts to correct Sofia's pronunciation of his before realising she already had, as she had been saying it wrong since the pilot movie, Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess.
- The morpho-mirrors reflects different outfits on Sofia from her past adventures:
- Miss Nettle returns from "Make Way For Miss Nettle".
- Sofia promised to never take off the Amulet of Avalor in Once Upon a Princess.
- Snow White is the fifth Disney Princess to guest star; she comes from the 1937 film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, in which she was actually introduced as the first Disney Princess. Katie Von Till reprises the role from the video game, Kinect Disneyland Adventures.
- This is the first episode to be co-directed by Mircea Kyle Mantta.
- This is the first episode to be written by Michael G. Stern.
- It's unexplained how Miss Nettle met Rosey.
- Since this episode was produced before the "Two Princesses and a Baby", but aired after, Cedric unnecessarily trying to correct Sofia is a little redundant, since she had already pronounced his name correctly before, without him quick to assume she would say his name wrong again.