|"Sofia the First: The Curse of Princess Ivy"|
| Season 2, episode 19|
|Airdate:||November 23, 2014|
|Writer:|| Craig Gerber|
|Director:|| Jamie Mitchell|
Mircea Kyle Mantta (co-director)
"The Princess Stays in the Picture"
Sofia the First: The Curse of Princess Ivy aired as the eighteenth episode of season two of Sofia the First, and fortieth overall. It is the length of two episodes, and produced as the seventeenth and eighteenth episodes in season two. It is the third special, after Sofia the First: The Floating Palace.
Amber discovers the secrets of Sofia's special amulet, and can't resist calling a famous princess for herself, but in punishment for misusing the amulet, it summons the banished Princess Ivy, who spreads her evil across the kingdom.
Insert details here.
- Prince James
- King Roland II
- Queen Miranda
- Everburn the Elder Dragon (first appearance)
- Flambeau (first appearance)
- Nitelite (first appearance)
- Smokelee (first appearance)
- Hobwing (first appearance)
- Princess Rapunzel (only appearance)
- Princess Ivy (first appearance)
- Princess Ivy's butterflies (first appearance; no lines)
- Robin (no lines)
- Mia (no lines)
- Rex (no lines)
- Violet (no lines)
- Suzette (no lines)
- Chef Andre
- Princess Jasmine (mentioned only)
- Princess Ariel (mentioned only)
- Princess Cinderella (mentioned only)
- Princess Belle (mentioned only)
- Wormwood (no lines)
- Goodwyn (portrait; cameo)
- Winnifred (portrait; cameo)
- Whatnaught (no lines)
- Cordelia (first time mentioned)
- Enchancia Castle
- Sofia's bedroom
- Amber's bedroom
- Enchancia Castle
- Tangu (mentioned only)
- Blazing Palisades (first appearance)
- Flying stagecoaches
Connections to previous eventsEdit
- Roland and Miranda celebrate their wedding anniversary; they got married in Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess.
- Amber and Sofia met Jasmine in "Two to Tangu".
- The glass stained window of the royal family was introduced in "A Royal Mess".
- Rapunzel is the sixth Disney Princess to guest star. She comes from the 2010 film, Tangled. Rapunzel is the first Princess to have already been rendered with CGI before appearing in Sofia the First, with the previous ones coming from 2-D films.
- None known.