Cinderella is a revered princess from a faraway kingdom.
Cinderella was essentially a damsel in distress, who needed Prince Charming to marry her in order to have a better life. But she regretted not being able to resolve things with her stepsisters, and encouraged Princess Sofia to do what she couldn't.
She was magically summoned by Princess Sofia's amulet, after Sofia cried over it, due to accidentally freezing everyone one at her own ball, and having no one to help her. Cinderella told her that Amber was also free, and through song, encouraged her to get her stepsisters help, and not make the same mistakes she did with her own stepsisters. After Sofia had decided to get take Cinderella's advice, she was already gone.
Once Sofia had freed everyone from the spell, Cinderella was taken away from the castle on her carriage.
- Jennifer Hale reprises her role of Cinderella from the direct-to-video films, Cinderella II: Dreams Come True and Cinderella III: A Twist in Time.
- She didn't explain how she knew about Amulet of Avalor, but she may have worn it at some point.
- Despite her disappearing, it's unexplained why she still left in her trademark carriage at the end of the movie, after everyone was free.
- Both the Cinderella sequels show how there is good in Anastasia, so either that hadn't happened yet or the films were ignored.
- Hale is credited as Cinderella in "The Birthday Wish" (season 4), despite not appearing.