- This article is about the episode. For the character, look here.
|"Carol of the Arrow (episode)"|
| Season 2, episode 28|
|Airdate:||July 15, 2015|
|Director:|| Jamie Mitchell|
Larry Leichliter (co-director)
Sofia gets the chance to meet Carol of the Arrow and her Merry Band; she even gets a chance to be a member, but she has to hide the fact she's a princess, when she overhears Carol talk about how the royals don't help anyone in need.
Insert details here.
- King Roland II
- Queen Miranda
- Carol of the Arrow (only appearance; main story and flashback)
- Jane (only appearance)
- Princess Amber
- Prince James
- Gwen (mentioned only)
- Horse owner (only appearance)
- Allie (only appearance)
- Unnamed Merry Band girl (only appearance)
- Unnamed Merry Band boy (only appearance)
- Harry (only time mentioned)
- Woodsman (only appearance)
- Woodsman's twin boys (only appearance)
- Woodsman's wife (only appearance; no lines)
- Farmer (only appearance)
- Coachman (no lines)
- Baby raccoon (only appearance)
- Mother raccoon (only appearance)
- Flying stagecoach
|Ariel Winter||Princess Sofia|
|Travis Willingham||King Roland II|
|Darcy Rose Byrnes||Princess Amber|
|Tyler Merna||Prince James|
|Sara Ramirez||Queen Miranda|
|Vivica A. Fox||Carol of the Arrow|
|Miles Gerber||Twin boys|
|Lyons Luke Mathias||Baby raccoon|
|Grey Griffin|| Allie|
|Sam Riegel|| Father|
Connections to previous events
- Sofia and Minimus first rode the Flying Derby in "Just One of the Princes".
- Sofia mentions the Buttercups.
- Miles Gerber, the voice of the twin boys, is the eldest son of Craig Gerber, the creator of Sofia the First.
- Sofia doesn't know how to use an arrow, despite saying she took archery class in "Finding Clover".
- Sofia is so worried about Carol and her Merry Band finding out who she is (and vice versa), that everyone completely forgets the baby raccoon that's swept up in the raging river. Sofia and Carol still ignore it until things have been patched up between them and Sofia remembers, all the while the Merry Band kids have gone off on their own, with Jane endangering her life in the process.