|"Beauty is the Beast"|
| Season 3, episode 22|
|Airdate:||August 12, 2016|
|Director:|| Jamie Mitchell|
Larry Leichliter (co-director)
"Her Royal Spyness"
"The Tale of the Noble Knight"
Insert details here.
- King Philip (only appearance)
- Queen Everly (only appearance)
- Royal guards (only appearance)
- Handmaiden (only appearance)
|Ariel Winter||Princess Sofia|
|Megan Hilty||Princess Charlotte|
|Fritz Sperberg||King Philip|
|Jamie Denbo||Queen Everly|
- The plot and name is similar to the 1991 Disney film Beauty and the Beast, with one major difference being that it is the female cursed, instead of the male.
- Production-wise, this is the first episode after the crossover movie, Elena and the Secret of Avalor, although it aired several months before, since "Hexley Hall" was the only episode deemed relevant enough to be the first to air after the movie (presumably since it's the only episode to make reference to it).
- This is the first time the amulet has got Sofia to help another princess, instead of the other way around.
- Megan Hilty and Andrew Rannells went onto play the bigger roles of Prisma and Skye, respectively, in season four.
- None known.